Hi! I would say that you would remove the plastic guards or any other after market protection THEN fit these guards.
I was concerned that the light would be covered too much by the fitting but that's not the case. The light is just as visible to other road users.
What I like is that the...
The top case and internal storage is perfect for my needs. I have the luxury of not needing to keep the jacket and back protector in, or on the bike though...
I also went with the Shad SH47, it's cavernous! Like previous posters have mentioned the Shad feels much better quality than the Givi top box and pannier I had on my Kawasaki er6f.
First time posting here as I've only had my CE-04 for just over a month. Apologies for a new thread on this topic but the others seem to be more about how to get them and where.
I bought a set online from Wundelich in Germany, I'm in Scotland. Although the list of suitable BMW bikes that they...