• Welcome to the BMW Scooter Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.

C 400 GT: Loop Northeast of Albany, NY, Then Into VT, MA, and Back to NY

wspollack

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,100
Location
Niskayuna, NY
Visit site
With the riding season nearing an end around here, I went for a ride yesterday (clockwise):

map small.webp

I covered some roads that I hadn't been on in NY, in Washington and Rensselaer counties (that's the area going south, from the upper-right corner of the map. Here are some chunks of that ride (in order of appearance).

Washington County (NY) Rts. 61 & 62 (with a large, low-flying, bird -- perhaps a turkey buzzard -- that I had to duck for, at 00:33) (4K, 7 min.):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Washington County Rt. 59, Buskirk Covered Bridge (Cambridge, NY), Rensselaer County Rt. 103 (4K, 17 min.):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One of my favorite roads, Petersburg Pass (MA Rt. 2 to NY Rt. 2) (4K, 10 min):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Back
Top