Tron
Active member
To y'all in the US that have the adaptive headlight (that's supposed to illuminate curves better by activating additional LED's): does yours actually work?
Mine doesn't, at least I can't see any difference when I go into a turn. Some say that it's been deactivated in US models due to US regulatory restrictions, but I don't know if that's true or not.
BMW US customer service is useless, they don't know and can't even ask their legal department about it.
Friends over in Europe have confirmed that it works there and is very noticeable.
Thx!
Mine doesn't, at least I can't see any difference when I go into a turn. Some say that it's been deactivated in US models due to US regulatory restrictions, but I don't know if that's true or not.
BMW US customer service is useless, they don't know and can't even ask their legal department about it.
Friends over in Europe have confirmed that it works there and is very noticeable.
Thx!