• Welcome to the BMW Scooter Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.

Is there a new 2025 C 650 gt?

mgg

Active member
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
242
Location
WI
Visit site
I've seen 3 adds on youtube.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think it might be a hoax?
 
I've seen 3 adds on youtube.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think it might be a hoax?
Somebody's having some fun, yanking your chain with an old video, I guess. Note: analog dash, no WonderWheel, halogen headlight bulbs, etc.

You WON'T find it in this official page ...


... where you WILL find the 2025 C 400 GT.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: mgg
Clearly a lie. I always wonder why.

Why do people wake up and devote their day to deceiving others? Or worse, stealing someone's money.

Why not put all that time and talent into an honest endeavor?

In this case, what on God's green earth is the gain of putting new audio on a ten year old bike and calling it new?

Baffling.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top