• Welcome to the BMW Scooter Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.

New owner

bill steele

New member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
151
Visit site
Hi my name is Bill Steele I put down a deposit today for a 2013 c650 gt I will take delivery in April of 2013 I rode a 650 gt today it was 28 degrees at the dealer ship in New York (Troy) I live in Vermont in the Green Mountains and it was 20 degrees and snowing, so no reason to have bike now be sides I already have a Honda PC 800 motorcycle and a Piaggio Mp3 500 so I need to make room in the garage I have also owned a Can-am spyder SE5 which I sold this past May. So I am looking forward to the BMW scooter in April.
 
Back
Top