Hi everyone! I also own this fantastic bike and am about to buy a top case. I was planning to get a Shad SH44 so I can fit two helmets inside, and I’d also get the passenger backrest. I searched the forum but didn't find anyone with this setup.
I don't know whether this helps you or not, as I don't have a
CE-04. However, a couple of years ago I mounted a Shad 59X on my
C 400 GT.
I wrote a post on this:
https://www.bmw-scooters.com/thread...a-passenger-mounted-on-bmw-luggage-rack.3221/
And I have about 30 pics and captions regarding this mod in my C 400 GT gallery, starting with this particular image and caption:
https://billanddot.com/C400GT/#S-118
By the way, let me add a couple of comments:
1) If you wind up getting a Shad, I can strongly recommend the 58X or 59X (same cases, different inlays). These are nice because they can EXPAND to hold multiple helmets, but if you don't need that much room for most of your riding, they can be put in their smaller positions, which I think are much nicer for solo riding. Also, they, too, have back pads available. I think this adjustable system is a much better option (especially if you can find it on sale).
2) As you can read in that other thread, I bought mine at MotoStorm (and had it shipped to the USA). As I believe that you're already in Italia, this is a benefit for you.
Good luck in your project.