Monorchism
New member
Hey everyone!
I’m the new guy—just recently got a 2018 GT 650.
Just so we’re clear, I’m not trying to race: I just want smooth, fluid power delivery with no jerking.
Since I’m pretty clueless when it comes to mechanics, I’d like to figure out:
Components: Which parts are worth replacing?
Spare parts: Any brands or specific parts you’d recommend?
Tips: Any tricks or things to watch out for when installing or doing maintenance?
Workshops/Suppliers: Who can I go to for buying the parts and/or getting the mechanical work done?
Thanks in advance
I’m the new guy—just recently got a 2018 GT 650.
Just so we’re clear, I’m not trying to race: I just want smooth, fluid power delivery with no jerking.
Since I’m pretty clueless when it comes to mechanics, I’d like to figure out:
Components: Which parts are worth replacing?
Spare parts: Any brands or specific parts you’d recommend?
Tips: Any tricks or things to watch out for when installing or doing maintenance?
Workshops/Suppliers: Who can I go to for buying the parts and/or getting the mechanical work done?
Thanks in advance