Jul 3, 2013 #21 Oldscoot New member Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 297 Location Houston, Texas Visit site I bought a black C600 Sport. My research has led me to conclude that black is the fastest color.
Jul 3, 2013 #22 B bill steele New member Joined Nov 24, 2012 Messages 151 Visit site I would agree with that the wind doesn't get distracted with Black as it does with all the other colors
I would agree with that the wind doesn't get distracted with Black as it does with all the other colors
Jul 3, 2013 #23 T trekguy New member Joined May 28, 2013 Messages 34 Location struthers ohio Visit site I liked the platinum GT650, but just today saw a black one at my dealer and it looked pretty good as well. The red just dosen't seem to be the right shade for this bike.
I liked the platinum GT650, but just today saw a black one at my dealer and it looked pretty good as well. The red just dosen't seem to be the right shade for this bike.